House for Sale
Majestic Grand Queenslander at the Beach - 1 Acre Landscaped Tropical Gardens - Pool & Spa - Beautiful One Day and Perfect the Next!
Property ID 1937876If you have ever dreamt of living the ultimate Queensland lifestyle in a traditional highset Queenslander, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Located at beautiful Moore Park Beach and situated directly across the road from a 19km long stretch of golden sandy beach, this grand home will command your attention.
Situated on an acre of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, with traditional white picket fencing and butterfly staircase leading to main entry on the upper level with wrap around front deck and bay windows you will certainly be impressed with what is on offer here.
Upon entry into the huge open plan living area you will be amazed by the stunning 20ft wooden cathedral ceilings with exposed beams. This area incorporates the kitchen, dining and various living and sitting areas with access onto the front and back decks with views over the gardens. The back deck also overlooks the 11.5 x 5 metre in-ground swimming pool, spa and undercover entertaining area.
The upper level features;
• Huge open plan living/dining and kitchen area. The kitchen has gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher. This room has air-conditioning and a pot belly fireplace which adds to the ambiance of the living room.
• 3 bedrooms with the main bedroom having a large walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning. The main bedroom and second bedroom have bay windows with window seats and french doors leading onto the front deck. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in wardrobes.
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity.
• Separate toilet.
• Office or storeroom.
• Wrap around front and back decks with views over the gardens.
The Lower Level features;
• Large laundry room with toilet and shower.
• Rumpus room currently set up as a bar and gym.
• Room that could be used as a 4th bedroom.
Exterior Features Include;
• 11.5 x 5 metre in-ground swimming pool, 4 person spa and undercover entertaining area.
• 2 car Colourbond shed and additional undercover parking for 2 vehicles - plenty of room for boat and caravan.
• Beautiful established landscaped tropical gardens with mature trees, palms, mulched gardens, raised garden beds for veggie garden, chicken coop , garden shed, fire pit etc.
• Workshop for tools.
• Water tank
• 14 Solar Panels - 2.7kw plus solar hotwater.
• Town Water, bore and septic system.
Moore Park Beach is a thriving coastal community with 19 km of golden sandy beach. The northern end of the beach has four-wheel driving access to fishing, crabbing and camping and the southern end is a popular swimming area with seasonal patrols by the Moore Park Beach Surf Lifesaving Club. Moore Park Beach maintains a natural environment with an abundance of mature trees and wildlife including birds, kangaroos and the beach is a nesting site for loggerhead sea turtles in the Summer months.
Moore Park Beach also offers all the essential amenities such as a shopping village with IGA supermarket, chemist, takeaway shops, bakery, gym and childcare centre, modern primary school and clubs such as Moore Park Beach Tavern and the Bowls Club. It is a 20-minute drive to Bundaberg CBD or 45-minute flight to Brisbane.
This is a peaceful coastal lifestyle location where you can enjoy the sounds of the ocean, fresh air, cool ocean breezes, sun, sand, surf, and long walks along the beach. If this sounds like the lifestyle you are looking for, contact Tania Bunyan at Ray White Bundaberg City on Mobile 0488 918588 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection of this stunning property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.