House for Sale
New Price $535,000 - Designer Home - 2 Street Access - 4 Garages for 2 Cars, Boat & Caravan - Close to Beach, Golf Course & Restaurants
Property ID 1950338If you are looking for a beautiful property that presents like a Display Home you must inspect 12 Sorrento Drive Bargara. This property is located on a large fully fenced corner block in Golf Links Estate, close to the Bargara Golf Course and Bargara Beach. It has excellent street appeal and lovely fenced front and back landscaped gardens.
This stunning designer home features 4 bedrooms plus office. The master bedroom includes a luxurious custom designed walk in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity with stone benchtops and stunning floor to ceiling tiles. The Master bedroom is situated at one end of the house. The other 3 bedrooms are situated at the other end of the house close to the main bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity with stone benchtops and separate toilet with hand basin.
The exquisite designer kitchen has top of the range fixtures, fittings and appliances including stone benchtops, designer lighting and ceiling fan, white gloss cabinetry, ceramic cooktop, black glass rangehood, built in 2 drawer dishwasher, and large walk in pantry. The laundry matches the kitchen with stone benchtops and white gloss cabinetry. There is a deck off the laundry for the discretely positioned clothes line.
The kitchen and spacious open plan living/dining area have high raked ceilings with an abundance of natural light and cool breezes from the automated louvre windows. Sliding doors lead to the private undercover back deck and garden providing the perfect place to enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining. There is also a separate media/living room.
The property has 2 street access with attached double garage with internal access situated off Bunker Court, and a large 2 bay shed accessed from Sorrento Drive for parking the boat and caravan. There are double access gates on both streets and a pedestrian gate leads directly to the designer front door with keyless entry. The letterbox is a Pacman designed for secure parcel deliveries. The back garden features lawn, established gardens and raised garden beds for growing your own fruit and veggies.
At a glance the property features;
• Keyless Entry
• 4 bedrooms - Master with Ensuite plus walk in robe
• Designer Kitchen with walk in pantry
• Open plan dining/family room with high raked ceilings
• Media or separate living room
• Designer laundry with stone benchtops and sliding door to deck
• Main Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet with handbasin
• Large undercover entertaining deck off kitchen/living/family room
• Attached extra length and width double lock-up garage with internal access with non-slip flooring
• Large 2 Bay Lock up Shed 7 X 6.5 X 2.7 high
• Fully fenced and landscaped with established lawns, garden beds and raised fruit and veggie gardens
• 2 street access
Additional inclusions include;
• 8 Star Energy Efficient Insulation - Exsulite thermal facade system which keeps the home cool in Summer and warm in Winter.
• Solar hot water
• Solar Air-conditioning
• Automated Robotic sensored Security Lighting
• 600 x 600 gloss Italian tiles throughout living areas and bathrooms
• Quality carpet in bedrooms and Media/lounge room
• Quality blinds and window treatments throughout
• Luxurious fittings, fixtures and appliances
• Non-slip garage flooring
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Crimsafe front screen door
Bargara is one of Bundaberg's premier beach side suburbs, renowned for its beautiful beaches, vibrant town centre with cafes, boutiques and restaurants, landscaped streetscapes, pathways for walking and cycling and golf course. Come and enjoy this enviable lifestyle with a climate that is rated as the 4th best in the world. Contact Tania Bunyan from Ray White Bundaberg City on M: 0488 918 588 or by E: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.